When planning a trip, the destination is always expected to cover all expectations and preferences, as well as offering interesting places to visit and activities to spend an excellent time with. In this sense, one of the best options is Thailand, this Southeast Asian country has everything that any traveler or tourist can expect .
One of the many metropolises that make up this country is Surat thani, which is the eighth largest city in Thailand and the capital of the province of the same name. It is also an important economic center and is the point where a large number of tourists arrive to be able to go from there to the famous islands of Ko Samui , Ko Ta o and Kho Pha Ngan , located in the same province, near the city .
So if you are in the city of Bangkok , you already enjoyed its markets, temples, food places, parks and others, surely you want to spend quality time in this city and in the surrounding islands, under its radiant and warm sun and its delicious waters. If you are in the Thai capital you have several options to get to Suratthani, these are the bus and the train.
How to go to Surat Thani by bus
Buses to this city depart from the southern station, called Sai Tai Mai.
Price: 900 baht.
Time to arrive at the destination: 7 hours.
Other places to travel from Bangkok:
- How to get from Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- How to go from Bangkok to Phuket
- How to go from Bangkok to Koh Tao
- How to go from Bangkok to Pattaya
- How to go from Bangkok to Koh Chang
- How to go from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- How to go from Bangkok to Cambodia
- How to go from Bangkok to Chiang Rai
- How to go from Bangkok to Chuphom
- How to go from the airport to the cities of Bangkok
- How to get from Bangkok to Koh Lipe
- How to go from Bangkok to Koh Samet
- How to go from Bangkok to Phi Phi
- How to go from Bangkok to Surat Thani